5 REASONS WHY
The majority of people see January as the best time to start a new fitness plan, but did you know 66 % of people quit their new year’s plan within just one month!
The BEST Results!
Any new fitness plan is hard to stick to but in my experience, January isn’t always the best time to be trying to get into shape. I have been coaching now for over 15 years, and I’ve seen many clients who began their fitness journey in February, getting the best and most sustainable results.
“I honestly believe that February is the best time to get in shape and begin living a healthier lifestyle” – Gavin, owner / @thecaptainofhappiness
HERE ARE 5 REASONS WHY FEBRUARY IS THE BEST MONTH TO GET FIT:
1. The weather is starting to improve and the days are getting longer. The combination of milder weather and more sunlight helps us feel more energetic. It also means that if you want to train before going to work, you’re not heading to the gym in the dark!
2. Not so many distractions. After having a very social time over the Christmas holidays, the majority of people don’t have anywhere near as many social events in the coming months. So February is a great time to get focused and really go for your health and fitness goals.
3. Everyone is back into routine. After the Christmas holidays, everyone is back to work and back into their routines and having a routine makes it easier for people to schedule fitness into their diaries.
4. Only 16 weeks till summer starts. When starting a new fitness regime, you should always have a goal date in mind and June 1st is great for that. Most people will use a summer vacation as a motivator and stick to their nutrition and exercise plans, because they want to look and feel their best. Use your vacation as a reward for being so good in February, March, April and May!
5. A better year. If you start now you will get into good habits, following a healthier diet and a more active lifestyle whilst the weather is improving and the days are getting longer, with far less distractions. This means when summer comes, you will have already set yourself a solid foundation and you’ll be able to enjoy life a lot more.
Whether you want to start getting fit, or feel you need a restart, TODAY is the perfect time to take action.
This post is also available in: Deutsch